Sadio Sadness

Sadio Sadness
It was raining and there was thunder, the team in blue/Manchester city were training for the match for the match on the weekend. They were soaked by the disastrous rain, the lightning was close by and there was tiny bits of hail. Although that didn’t stop there preparation and training for the big game. Sadio really was furious and disheartened about how he was not in the starting eleven. So he had to work hard to get his spot on this side/team, even better every week on the starting eleven.
Pep didn’t really care how hard Sadio worked, he just wouldn’t care. Sadio thought if he injured these top players Sergio and Kevin, he would get in the side because those are the best players in his position so he would be happy for not being on the substitutes in the game. But then Sadio thought he would never play in the team because he injured the best players, but he didn’t care. In the training match, Sadio at striker on one team and Sergio and Kevin on the other team at strikers. Sadio raced 30km an hour, Sadio went sliding in, Sergio went diving onto the ground and Pep looked terrified he knew straight away about this injury. It looked horrifying and Pep was disgusted. Pep was angry, tempered and furious at Sadio. Pep was scared they would be worse without there super striker. The medical team came in to help Sergio but Sergio had to go straight to get scans on his leg, Mane didn’t care. Now the best player Kevin `gets the ball and did some tries and Sadio kicks his ankle. Kevin was down and Pep was screaming and almost crying at Sadio. Pep could have killed Sadio on the spot if he could.
Pep was distraught about the Sadio’s actions, Sadio couldn’t show his face expressions otherwise he would be in big trouble. Pep had no clue and he had to start on the side.
Pep started Sadio with no choice, Sadio was the gladdest person in the club. It was a good day for Sadio was a good choice because the game on the weekend. In the game he sprinted his heart out in the game and scored a brilliant goal. Sergio and Kevin’s injuries were long term so Sadio could start every week. He felt bad for Sergio and Kevin but worthy for himself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!