I Never Knew This Happened To My House!

2000 dollars, got bidded, 5000, got bidded, 15,000, I bidded, 20,000, no one bidded, do I win?... “SOLD!”, “I wanna congratulate the purchaser!” Yelled the real estate.

What have I done? I said to myself. Everyone walked off, while I’m standing there as stiff as a brick. “Hello? Hello?” The real estate said to me trying to get my attention, I quickly flicked my head in shock, looking at him with large wide eyes like a cat about to pounce.

“Hi!, I’m Mighty Louie! You just bought a house with Mighty Houses! I just need you to fill out a sheet to say that you agree to buy this house!” I signed the paper, and he gave me the keys, to see the house. That night I went on the web and looked up truck movers.

The next morning I move into my house! It was weird not living with my Mom and Step-Daddo, I’m all one my own, no one at all. Well except my neighbour, today I’m meeting my new neighbour, “Hi! You must of just moved here! I’m KickButt! Nice to meet ya!!!” I was a bit overwhelmed. So I just said that I needed to go, and I lifted.

That night I was laying in bed, when I heard a noise, It sounded like something smashing, I got up and went to the kitchen, on the bench was a broken glass and a note that said, ‘There’s no going back!’ I did not know what to expect, I went back to bed and fell asleep. In the morning I got touched on the shoulder and the sheets got pulled down…

I looked at some jobs available, because if I’m always here with a spirit thing I’ll go nuts! I found a job and they said yes! I’m now a vet! Not as much time with a spirit!

Seems like it's still bad with the short time I’m with it. I rang Mighty Louie and asked if I could sell the house “I’m sorry, you have to own the house for 12 months” Great it’s only been 2 months. That night I was thinking about getting a ghost hunter out.

A few days after being haunted, I rang Oscar Boscar the ghost hunter, ge came out and he found a 6yo spirit. Her Mum was in a car accident and her Dad.. Well you don’t want to know what happened to him. When he had to go I was so sad! But he had to leave.

On the weekend I was trying to talk to her, but she was smashing stuff, she wrote a note saying ‘can we be friends?’ I wrote yes! So here I am, friends with a spirit, who would of known?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!