Magical Storm

Magical Storm
Today as we sit here watching the sky form with grey dust coming together we remember the last years storm, we thought if that was going to happen to us right here right now.Watching the clouds shade away looking up high in the sky. We see this lovely blue drop coming down slowly, when bang, the ground shook, shaking and shaking it was rain and a dark heavy storm. Watching the strikes of lightning light and white you see, the magical storm we say, this is a harmful storm and we have to get out of it.

Watching us run to blue light sky, it will take us half an hour to get there we have to sprint. We see this lighting strike the tree, not far from us, bang, crash, run, run, we sprint as fast as possible. Huffing and puffing we reach the end to the blue sky’s, we were out of breath, huff and puff, we made it we say. Sunny bright yellow sun sitting right above us reflecting at us, we sit here now watching the sky form as a forty degrees day, our hotel is kilometres away, are we going to walk home, well i guess we have to.

Starting to walk, here we go, we have this mini tiny sell phone and we can search up how long it will take us to walk back. We looked at the walking distance and it said it would take 4 hours to walk home, we started to walk and walk, but now our breath was gone, we stopped and had a drink with 2 hours in on the walk. While we were there there was a sign saying rain, hail at three o’clock, it Bw as now two fifty nine here we go, running, running home. No we didn’t make it another 5 minutes to go tick, tick, tick, time is going. Finally we are home in the warmth and not wet we can eat and we can drink, that storm was horrible we say, i thought something was going to happen but lucky nothing did, gosh today was scary, tiring and harmful.

Next day:
Oh no we woke up with a crash and a thud , we screamed ahhhhh what is happening, there was a big piece of hail on our roof and it was bigger then a elephant. Wow these two days were terrifying, especially when waking up to this, what happened if there was a robber, well lucky there wasn’t. But no we were both dealing with a magical storm, as we call it, no reason it would just be called a storm i think we have made a mysterious piece of information. Yay we are the new scientist of magical storms, maybe we can take over. Bang, slam not again looking out the window but no this time it was a storm again but the sky was going purple, of course again, back to bed.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!