Bad Luck


As he hops in his car he forgets his wallet and his phone so he drives up back up the driveway. He notices that he is late for work. Later he finds out that his dog ate his wallet and the keys are missing. He hisses at the dog and stomps out like an elephant with loud and big speakers on its legs. He slams the door shut and exploded “life sucks!” as loud as he could. He kicks his car and walks back inside. He stays up all night trying to figure out where he has been getting all the bad luck from, and he complains to himself sarcastically and says “can't wait until tomorrow”.

When he wakes up he goes to have a shower and all the warm water is gone so he turns the shower off and goes to his room. He put some clothes on and goes to brushes his teeth but he can't find his toothbrush. So he puts his thongs on and gets in his car and starts it, with the the wires, then reverses out the driveway. He drives to work to explain to his boss why he didn’t go to work yesterday, but the road was closed because of road works so he had to go on the highway to get to work. He went to go turn but the brakes didn’t work so he said “ah Great!” was his last words before he crashed. BAM. Straight in to a truck and rolled over a few times.He woke up in the hospital. With a broken leg, broken ankle with a really bad concussion and fractured wrist. He did not notice until he tried to get up. His doctor stopped him before the patient stood up. The doctor said, “I'm afraid you are really badly hurt”t.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!