Zip And Zap

Zip And Zap
One sunny day there was a boy called Batty who was trudging home from a boring day at school. Suddenly he saw a rusty box down an alleyway so he walked past it until he heard a noise coming from the box.

He took a closer look and found two lizard like creatures curled up in the corner of the box. He comforted them on the walk back home and also built their trust.He named them Zip and Zap because they were running up and down the street with great speed. He kept them for the night and in the morning found them on his shoulders snoring and drooling.

While Batty was going to school he left Zip and Zap in his room with plenty of food for the day.Somehow they both ended up in his bag,when Batty was getting his stuff out of his bag he saw Zip and Zap out of the corner of his eye. He was looking angrily at them when his best friend Rory came over. He asked what they were and Batty told him all about them with every inch of detail.

What Batty didn’t know was that Rory went and told the whole school about Zip and Zap. The next day Batty’s teacher got a call from two FBI agents.Batty had a talk with them for about ten minutes and then they asked him if they can take them but Batty refused.While Batty was sleeping the two agents sneaked into his house and took Zip and Zap.

In the morning Batty couldn’t find Zip and Zap but he knew what had happened.Batty spent all day trying to track them down.He couldn’t find a fingerprint! That night two different FBI agents came to Batty’s house.They said that it was wrong to take Zip and Zap and offered to help them.

The two agents got straight to work and found loads of information in one search.The next day the two agents sneaked into the location where Zip and Zap were.They found them without getting caught and then went straight to Batty’s house.The two agents promised that they would delete all the information.

Everyone lived happily ever after knowing that Zip and Zap were safe with Batty.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!