Batman And The Otherdimensions

Batman heard an alarm beeping from the outside world. He saw the purple dressed Joker throw 3 ender pearls to the ground. And 3 dimensions opened up. The black Batman smelt a chemical and looked at the dimensions it made him feel dizzy. Words popped up out of each dimensions and they said G.I.JOE, Halo and Doctor Who. Batman felt himself fall to the ground thinking what he was going to do. Batman saw a weeping angels appear in front of him, then Matt Smith came out of Doctor Who and whispered “just stare at them don’t blink.” Batman stared at them, he blinked it moved really quickly. Batman tasted his dirty sweat and felt his heart pounding.

Snake Eyes came out of G.I.JOE and sliced an Elite Minor from Halo in half, Snake Eyes shot the weeping angels. It took no damage. Heavy Duty came out of G.I.JOE and blasting his Gatling gun at the weeping angels still no damage. Batman fought Elite Minors. Charbroil came out of G.I.JOE with a Bazooka and fired it at the weeping angels BOOM! The weeping angels fell into tiny bits of concrete. Then Matt Smith got into his Tardis and flew back into the dimension. The Doctor Who dimension sucked Snake Eyes, Charbroil, Batman and the G.I.JOE dimension into the Doctor Who dimension. They landed in a plain farmer’s stinky horse goop field. Batman saw Beach-Head came out of the dimension and shouted “Neo Vipers!” he shot his shot gun at 4 bottle caps holding the dimension open. “How did this happen in the first place?” questioned Charbroil. Matt Smith came back to the group in the Tardis. And said “get in, I’ll show you.” So the group got in ‘vvvvrrroooommmm, vvvvrrroooommmm’ the Tardis flew of back in time to the day a guy found 3 ender pearls.
yr. 1001 10:30 am.

It was dark at the minefields nearly creepy. “Not the weeping angels again” the weeping angels came back in time to the same day and time they were at. This is bad the weeping angels started to turn off the torches they were holding. “This is where the creepy bits begin.” The weeping angel’s creeped closer by the second the torch flashed. It got really creepy. They started to run to the Tardis. They stood and waited

TO BE CONTINUED


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!