Dark Night

The dark night
I’m walking walking along a dark dark road and then shined a shiny demon in the middle of the road And he said have no food for the rest of the week or i will battle you with my tail. I have gone to bed shaking its morning she sun shining thrue my eye like a big ball of fire. I have only a little sleep no drink no home i am poor. I have no friends for company no family for support. Some one sees that i am sor they come over to me give me a hug and give me food i am heading to there shed ready forbattle. I grab there axe its heavy my arms are like twigs. I am scared the axe is killing me but i am determen to kill that demon ….. ( 5 hours later) Its dark no sign of the demon no wait i have spoke to soon hes just shined right infront of me mad furious. He yelled at me he whiped me with his tale it stung. Killed. I pick up that axe and throw it around it choped his tale. Then he was gone i walk to there shed put the axe away and sleep on a pile of leaves raked under a tree. I can here the possums climbing and scratching on the tree jumping from branch to branch. I am not going to sleep any more i have just woke up and i fill i am not me some thing is controlling me i fill. I am haunted evil spirits got into me iam panicing i try to speek but it is hard i whant someone to beat the spirit out of me but it doesnt want leave. It makes me walk to the entrance of the bush drags me to the grown then clowns start circleing me. Then i see the demon in the middle of the clowns he has no tale but he does have hands he gets a great big whip thats on fire. Then he whips me CRACK the whip strait across my back CRACK then he cracks me again. He does it continues then the final one is done. Then one spirit leaves with falling trees behind them one by one the clowns leave on there little bikes then the demon turns into a young adult. Said what have you learnt about this then i think i could of gone one little week with out food then i think all the other kids who have no family or food for maybe even two weeks. so i tell that to the demon and he said so you have learnt something from this couple of days yes.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!