The Talented Guy And Witch

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

THE TALENTED GUY AND WITCH
Once upon a dragon, there lived a guy called Talented guy, a witch, her crew and her two legged back brain dragon . The witch is Talented Guy's worst enemy, so to get him she threatened to destroy the village. When Talented guy heard about it on the news, he rushed out of the house and tried to defeat her, but she turned him into a dragon once she defeated him then left.

Talented Guy went to the forest because he knows the witches live in such places. He went looking for her in the wet, cold forest. He then finds a house amongst the tall, thick trees. Talented Guy saw people in there and asks "were does the witch live? " , "next door" someone responds in the background, so he goes next door but leaves the helpful people cookies behind.

He opens the door and the witches scream "DRAAAGGOOONN!!!" then his enemy shows up.
"stop!" she says "what do you want"
"change me back your I'll defeat you " shouted Talented Guy.
Then all the witches try to defeat him but all the wands are charging but he got the wand that was charged but he can't change back because he has to use her wand. so all the wands charge except his enemies wand, they tried to struck him down but he zapped them back! Then her wand charged, he quickly gets it and zapped her and turns back into a human.

Then he goes next door to the family and said " hi! remember me? I was that dragon that gave you those cookies. I was turned into a dragon by the witch. Now lets take you to a better house"
Talented Guy then buys the people new homes that have fresh food and water with medicine.
The witch never came back to the village again.
It may be the end for the dragon(Talented guy), but not for the witch.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!