I Wish

One day I was on my way to work. When I got there, I walked in the back. There was a mysterious glowing bottle, I scaled close to it. I picked it up and a flash of light zoomed out of the bottle. I did not really get to see it, but when I did I saw that it was a Genie.
“Hello there Kaelan”. It asked me if I want one wish.
I shouted “Yes! Yes! Yes!”
“Ok, but use it wisely.”
“ Ok ok I wish for a time machine.”
“ You want a time machine?”
“Yes,”
“Ok your wish is not my command, your wish is my command!”
Wow an actual time machine where do I want to go. I know ancient Egypt. Wow is this what Egypt looks like what do I want to go and see? I know the Pharos.
“Hello there young one, you seen in the wrong dressing…” wait the Pharaoh just disappeared I know I work at a bottle shop but I think there is a rip in space time continuance.
I think I can build any ripping space time continuance, if I steal the darts from Egypt then I can go home. Ok I finish but where do I plug it in, I know go back home in the time machine.
Go back home and wait, not the time machine, ok go back to Egypt, ok got it. Now go back home again, now plug it in, but where is the plug? Over there! I think now where do I sit at the front of the house, yes ok hurry up Kaelan. Ok I leapt into the hole, now press the button and back to normal hopefully...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!