New York Is Falling


I was playing in my room with my younger brother Dylan when I heard my older sister Zoe yell out “MIKE!” My younger brother gulped and said “you’re dead”. The door opened, it was Zoey. “Mike i’m asking nicely where is my lucky hair tie”
“Why would I now”.
I was kinder nervous because Zoe is a monster, I don't no how she has so much friends.
“I’ll ask you again where is my lucky hair tie”.
“And i’ll answer you again I don’t know”.
She is one of those girls that think there the only person on the planet. Then Dad came in and said “Sorry love I borrowed your pink hair tie”
“Just a pink hair tie is it”
“Umm yes” Dad answered nervously
It was very scary Zoey just screamed and took dad out the room. It was scary Zoe was so angry at dad you could hear the screaming from the other side of the world it was very loud.



When the door closed because it was still open when Zoey left I closed the door and in the corner of my eye I saw my little brother coming out from his hiding spot under the bed. Then I heard a CRACK! It was loud more louder than 800 whales. I looked down from my 15 floor apartment it was the road. I looked around and saw the statue of liberty's head was on the ground there was a massive hole in the ground and buildings
that were split in half and cars that have been flipped and crashed. I said new york is falling.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!