Random Day

If you try your best then you will wonder what can I do with all this thunder and then you can say by to summer. You miss the lovely days but that will slowly fade away when I hear your voice today it will make my day. Welcome spring welcome king today we’re gonna throw everything in the bin so we can start fresh like a lemon. Spring is in the air like no one cares so flowers are blooming, you see colours everywhere. Birds build their big nest up high like my kite. My kite is red my bike is blue all these colours make me feel yellow like the big bright sun just like my real son. When the sun goes down there’s peace at night we’re no one is to been seen. The sun rises so we rise with it and we start our journey of the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!