Call 911

Call 911
‘I have placed a bomb in the Bin below If you don’t answer the question the Bomb will explode’ 7 wives five lives If they get taken how many husbands does It take to defend the wives’ said the supious german voice the two men Steven and mac were arguing and called him. Back ‘One’ ’10 seconds late’ then he laughed ‘Clear this space theres a bomb inthe bin’ Steven yelled and commando roll onthe ground the voice laughed ‘You tricked us’ Mac demanded ‘Well Simon says goto the train station by 10:30am don’t tamper with the bomb don’t evacuate the train or the bomb will explode ‘We have to get there’ replied mac then they pushed a taxi out and headed south, Steve was driving ‘I know the road I was a taxi driver easy way is fastest’ I know but were going another way’ ‘No Steve listen I know east way is the fastest’ ‘Were taking the scenic route’ then there was a huge traffic Jam. ‘How are we going to get there Now?’ Mac said. ‘Im Running’ ‘Are you crazy we’ll Never get there intime ‘I have to try!’ then steve started sprinting when he got there he opened a lid to the subway Below and Jumped held onto the ornament rails smashed the flimsy glass and Jumped into the train, ‘Excuse me move official police business’ he said as he pulled and checked everything. He knew It had to be onthe train where else could It be? So he decided to check the next cabin ‘Everybody put your legs up official police Business’ an old lady shrieked ‘sorry mam’ Steve apoligized to the terrified old woman He found a yellow Box and pushed it. It moved down then he pulled it off and looked Inside there was a bomb.
Mac was getting aggressive and yelled athe stranger ‘Get off the phone Now’ Put your hands up’ he pointed the gun at Mac ‘I have to answer thant’ ‘I’ll shoot’
‘I’m expecting a phone call right now I need to answer that’ ‘I’ll shoot’
‘then go and shoot me but I have to answer that I’m taking the phone and answering that’ he took the phone ‘Hello Mac is Steve there?’ ‘No Not yet’ ‘well Simon did say he wanted Both of you there so I guess Im going to set the bomb off.’ ‘No Wait wait.’ The phone went dead ‘I hope Steve doen’t die’ Mac muttered to himself.
Back at the train Steve was stressing out he didn’t know what to do ‘EveryBody move to the other side of the train’ he yelled ‘Bomb active move out of the way’ ‘Im going to have to throw it,’ Steve muttered to himself
‘3,2,1’ mac muttered then steve thre the bomb then fire Balls of explosions and flames and puffs of Smoke and fumes filled the air. Steve was alive. Steve and Mac called german simon Back ‘I’m surprised your still alive now Simon says…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!