Kidnapped By My Neighbours

The story begins with me saying ‘bye’. I know that sounds boring but trust me when I tell you that you will want to read it again and again and again.So shall we begin?

I screamed “Bye dad” as I started walking out the door. “Bye son” dad yelled back. ‘Bang’ the door closed shut behind me, but just before it did dad told me to watch out for those pesky neighbours.

Well now that i’m all alone and no one can see me I decided to look through the small hole in our fence that looked into our pesky neighbors un-kept garden

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed so loud that the whole universe could hear me.The neighbour’s wicked eye was looking straight back at me and I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. But I didn't get far as I fell straight to the ground. I looked up and there was the neighbour. He grabbed one of my legs and dragged me towards him. Tears were streaming from my eyes,

I did everything I could to get away from my mean neighbour..All of a sudden he put me in a sack I closed my eyes as tight as i could and wished it was all a bad dream.I was now officially kidnapped! Then from nowhere my mobile phone started beeping.I typed in 000.They came straight away. Thank god the police saved my life.

“Put your hands up” said the policemen”.he dropped me.I had a smile as big as a banana.

I told you at the start you would want to read it again and again and again...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!