Bath Time

Bath Time

Bang the door slams shut “finally” whispered Sam the extremely fluffy cat like a mouse. Jumping on the chair as a monkey then the table. Lucy the fish swam out of her house and was as graceful as a swan. She yawned a bubble in her rectangle bowl.


He slowly puts his paw then his head. Suddenly bam Sam caught Lucy then he tries to pull himself out of the bowl to only find that he is stuck suddenly a shiver down her spine with the thought of dying.

I’ll get some soap super slip slide and slap. Slop slop slop slop bubbles are everywhere.

Less and less soap.

More and more bubbles

Further and further the cat is free.

The cat is stunned and soaking the fish is he dead...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!