I Was Saving That!

I Was Saving That!

Once upon a time there was a huge lion called Leo. He lived in the desert, in the middle of Africa. He had a fresh piece of meat. He had just settled down to his evening meal, and something whipped across the rocky ground and stole his meat!

A wild dog had stolen his dinner! Leo was wildly angry! He decided to chase that irritating wild dog. He set off following the tracks in the sand. It took him a long because the wild dog was super fast. He finally finds him in a huge, beautiful jungle. He had been travelling nearly all night!

He took a quick look around. He noticed that the wild dog was super hungry, so he let him finish the meat. As soon as he had finished, Leo attacked the wild dog and gobbled him in up in one bite!

Lucky Leo, he ended up having two dinners!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!