Jelly Land!

Jelly land!


Once upon a time there was a man named Bill he lived in Walong or in English it means Jelly Land. It was a small town with a population of just 1000 people but the people were not just normal people and the town was definitely no normal town. The people were not normal they were short and fat, had little skinny legs and arms they also had a double chin and warts on their bodies. The town was also 100 times different to a normal town because it was made entirely out of jelly!! Everything was made out of jelly the ground,tables,chairs,cars,houses and even clothes. But I have to tell you something this town only lasts overnight before it starts getting destroyed. The people of Walong don’t know the full story of how this land was created but here’s what they do know. The town was created when a box of jelly crystals got poured into a bowl then the kettle started boiling then a few cups of water got poured into the bowl the jelly crystals were stirred then put in the fridge overnight. I’m the morning the bowl was full of blue jelly. Little did the humans know that there were 1000 microorganisms in the jelly that looked like what I said before. Before long these people started building this town. Before long the humans on the outside of the fridge had just finished dinner and wanted dessert. They opened the fridge and grabbed the bowl of jelly out. Then all of a sudden the town was under attack by SPOONS their town was being destroyed, people were being killed but they could not do anything. Every night over a week the town was getting more and more destroyed. At the end of the week the bowl of jelly was gone so was the whole town and every microorganism was dead. This happened again when the humans outside of the fridge made more jelly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!