The (mis) Adventures Of Bob

A long time ago far far away there was a boy named Bob, he was good at most things, But when it came to HOMEWORK he was the worst, his teacher was very impressed though (his teacher is crazy).
So the very next day his teacher put him in for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE, Bob didn’t know if he’d even make it to the award practice!
Poor old Bob was very depressed. Then it came to him, Bob worked and worked, day and night on his project. A month later, he finally finished it. Then, the day came, Bob was behind the stage, shaking with fear. Bob walked on to the stage.
The judges asked Bob what his name was, Bob didn’t reply, he just sparked.
The judges were gob smacked to find that Bob was a robot, his parents were amazed too. Bob’s little sister cried (probably because she got her thumb stuck in her ear) Then the real Bob came out, all dirty and dusty. “I.I.I can explain…” stammered Bob.
The next day Bob’s parents got a call from an unknown number, the caller said “nos ruoy evah I” Then it hung up, Bob’s parents were scared sick that their son was… GONE!!!
They looked everywhere for him then the phone rang again. Bob’s mum answered it, the unknown caller said, “Dnabsuh ruoy dna rethguad ruoy evahI.” Then scary music started, ‘Du da daaaaa.’ One hour later, the music stopped, his mother was asleep by then though.
Fifteen minutes later the caller said, “If you want them back call, 1937 345 213 09.”
When Bob’s Mother woke up, she thought it was a dream, But it was real!!
Bob’s mother was shocked to DEATH that her husband, Daughter and Son were… well… GONE!!
‘Du da daaaaaa!’
To be continued…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!