Rain Ruins Me

Why? Why? Melanie really had no reason of her answer to the question. She was trying to think of why. Melanie’s mother was an extremely famous author and she was always writing and writing and writing. Thinking and thing of what to write. Melanie never really got to spend much time with her mother because of all this writing and thinking. Melanie’s mother had been surprised that this such lovely child wouldn’t scream or get frustrated when she was writing. Melanie wasn’t an only child, she had a little brother called Ollie. His real name was Oliver but everybody, even Melanie called him Ollie. When Melanie got home from school today she would be so glad because today was the last day of school for the next 3 weeks. This weekend was Easter and tonight they would be having the Passover dinner. Melanie loved Passover, her friends would come over too. It was lunchtime now and Melanie was extremely hungry. But having to stay inside at lunch was the worst. She hated it, absolutely hated it. It meant that she couldn’t go to art club and especially since it was the last day of term she really wanted to go.
Easter was awesome but it wasn’t when it was rainy. Why did it have to rain today? Why? Ring ring. There goes the lunch half bell. This wasn’t Melanie’s day. Ollie came up to her classroom and gave her the spare Easter egg. Ollie was so annoying. She just couldn’t deal with it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!