Zombie Castle Attack

Fire blazed out, it’s going out of control! I saw the base was on fire! I heard crackling from the flames and I felt the metal. I was fearless, I was about to fall! I could smell smoke from the fire. I got into the ship, started the engines and drove away!
Aaron was a good scout troop. His base was in flames and rocks crumbled beneath. His weapons were a machete, a double barrel sniper, a bag with a survival kit and a bag of C4 plastic explosives. He now is going to a zombie castle.
Flying in a T16-05 air speeder, zombie-tackers shot Aaron’s T16-05. Then flames burst out of it. It now crashed and got destroyed. The fighters returned to the castle. Aaron was the only survivor. And he couldn’t go on.
‘This is a big problem’ said Aaron. He checked the engines a double barrel machine gun shell in the pistons that caught fire.
‘I’ll have to go on foot’ said Aaron. He walked with his weapons armed when he met a skeleton with diamond armour.
‘Hello’ said the skeleton. ‘My name is Bob he said.
‘I’m Aaron’ said Aaron.
‘I thought that you attack people’ said Aaron.
We climbed to the top of the mountain. The zombie castle was there. We both were armed then charged in. We both slayed, shot and blew up as many zombies as many as we could. We slayed the regulars, bombed the brutes, and shot the mutants.
‘Those rangers throw an impact rock!’ said Bob. Aaron slayed as many zombies as possible. Then six mutants came out! Aaron used his C4 plastic explosives and blew up the mutants. Then bob shot an arrow to the nuke that’s on the roof. BAAAAM!!! The explosion sent them flying back to the base.
‘So I guess that’s it’ said Bob. We told everyone in the village and we were swarmed by cheering people. Then a ship appeared!
‘A nether ship!’ yelled one of the village governors.
‘OH NO!’ yelled Bob.
‘HERE WE GO AGAIN!’ yelled Aaron.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!