Hayley's Bad Make-up Day

Yay! Mum said yes, yes! for me going to Teresa's party, oh sorry didn't see you there I'm Hayley I describe myself as; loud, nice and funny.
Yesterday I was in my bedroom and this happened!
I was sitting on my bed doing my makeup then I looked in my mirror and my eyebrow was really dark I was trying to figure out why it was so dark then I realised "OMG" I just put permanent marker on my face, I was running late for Teresa's party and picked up the permanent marker that was sitting next to me instead of eyebrow filler.
I was writing in Teresa's card with that permanent marker, Mum, Dad and Annie (my best friend) were trying to rub it off but it wouldn't come off. Mum was trying to find toothpaste (because toothpaste gets permanent marker off) but we ran out of toothpaste, I was devastated it was a costume party as well and because I love unicorns I was going to dress up as a unicorn but I don't want to be embarrassed in front of her other friends so I didn't go and I had school the next day.
The next day I went to school and Annie walks in with the same eyebrow coloured in, then suddenly the bell rang and we had to go in to Miss Layla's math class, we walked in and all eyes were on us even Miss Layla looked at us I WAS SO EMBARRASSED.
Miss Layla told us to sit down and listen to the announcement that she had to tell us, it was quite boring what she had to tell us, it was just about when she was going to get married, and where about she was going to get married, any way back to the story about my eyebrow, Annie and I were centre of attention.
Everyone started laughing and I disliked it so much but Miss Layla said "Don't worry girls you are just like everyone else but you just a darker eyebrow that's all."
Annie replied back like this "Thank you Miss Layla." Then Miss Layla pulled me aside and suggested that everyone line up and colour one eyebrow in black so I didn't feel so embarrassed and then she told class. Then one kid puts their hand up and says, "Wouldn't we have to have a permission slip just in case one parent doesn't like it?" Miss Layla said "Ok then I will write them up now.”
A couple seconds later she has finished writing them up and sent them home with everyone and all the parents said yes, the next day we did it and I really appreciated it.
Then Miss Layla said to everyone to say sorry to me because they laughed at me and at the same time everyone said "SORRY,” and that is my story about my eyebrow.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!