Dangers Of The Monstrous Nightmare

Dangers of the Monstrous nightmare

“Weeeee!” shouted Lily excitedly. Lily was gliding through the air but then a or should I say the Monstrous nightmare roared with all it’s might. Its roar was so loud it could make any person deaf from a mile away. Its roar was so heavy it could shake the trees with such big force. Everybody in the Anabranch village was terrified the Monstrous nightmare. Okay enough chit chat about the dragon back to Lily she was gliding through the air on ice, then she came face to face with a pitch-black face blood shot eyes and an extremely fire like hot breath. Then the nightmare striked at her like a vicious cat trying to catch it’s pray and sliced open the ice with ease and Lily fell into the Antarctica like water. “AHHHH!” screamed Lily, “oh good thing that was a dream” thought Lily looking quite terrified. If you don’t know what terrified looks like this is what it looks like Lily was sweating like a person who had just finished a 1000 km run or maybe even more than 1000 km and the sweat was dropping down her face like a water fall gushing down a ginormous hill Lily’s heart was beating so fast, she thought it skipped a beat. Lily patted herself franticly to make sure she was still alive good thing she was still alive if she wasn’t her parents would have been devastated. Lily could hear her parents calling her for breakfast, when she tucked into a scrumptious meal she left the table with a stuffed/bursting belly. “I’m going to ice skate!” Lily called over her shoulder as she climbed up the jungle of stairs. Lily’s parents owned a massive house. Lily went outside all rugged up in her woolly jumper and knitted beanie and I’m just telling you it always snows were Lily lives, but it only snows every winter. When Lily bounced and landed perfectly on the ground she was about to put on her skating shoes but then she saw a ginormous shadow coming closer and closer to her, Lily froze…. But then she saw the monster rise from the deep and then the monstrous nightmare threw its razer sharp claw at her and sliced open the ice beneath her and she fell right through the hole. Lily knew this would be the end of everything, but then she saw the dragon striking at something else then she realised the dragon saved her because there was another animal behind her then the dragons blood shot eyes came back to her and the nightmares paw came down and lifted her out of the water it had rescued her. A few weeks later Lily and fire bolt became wonderful friends. Oh, and if you are wondering who fire bolt is he the monstrous nightmare. Lily now comes out every day and feeds fire bolt. Fire Bolt enjoys his new life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!