The 2 Evil Twins

CRASH!!! The walls of the museum crashed down. Everybody looked in horror as the smoke lifted, two people appeared. "We mean no harm" said Elizabeth, "We have come to protect you" they lied. "Great danger is headed for your city and that is why we came here" said Anastasia. And with that they disappeared in the smoke.
The next morning a guard found footsteps covered in dust in the museum. The guard told the Mayor who was complaining about the wall in the museum. "Sir we found women footsteps in the history part of the museum". "Is that so because if it is I think I have a lead'' said the Mayor. And with that he set of down the road of to a
house. KNOCK KNOCK! 'What do you want?" yelled Anastasia. "Oh that's no manners for a hero" said the Mayor outraged. "Do you know who you are talking to?" said the Mayor. Elizabeth came and said ''Ana what's with the noise?" Ana replied, "well this old bloke’s here jabbering about manners and I kept on asking to go but the big fat grandpa refused." This time they answered no at the same time. "Well I'm the Mayor of this city and I'm not pleased that you have to break down a wall in the museum and come in and steal all the history stuff and act very normal afterwards." "Wait how do you know we stole it, and plus you don't have proof so beat it." said Elizabeth.
The Mayor replied, "Ah okay would you like to come to Bron park and all the towns people will be there"
"What's it for?" snapped Anastasia very quickly. "Well" said the Mayor "It's for you because you guys came to save our city from grave danger. "The Mayor finished sounding very pleased. "Alright ....... we’ll be there then!!!'' finished Elizabeth. "Okay'' said the Mayor, ''see you tomorrow at 12:00.” The twins slammed the door and started yelling to each other.
The next day…
The twins came to Born park looking very pleased. Everybody greeted them very warmly. Half an hour later the Mayor made an announcement, "we have all greeted our heroes and now it's time for the challenge. The challenge is to make it out of the maze. Would our heroes please make their way down here." With that the twins rushed down to the stage to greet the Mayor. "And now the challenge may begin!" He opened a door to a brick maze and the twins rushed in. After they were inside the Mayor slammed the door and locked it. "That'll teach 'em a lesson" muttered the Mayor under his breath.
And just then a loud CRASH appeared in the maze. "Enough!!!!!!!" yelled Anastasia. “We've had enough and now you will pay for your stupidness." Elizabeth pulled out her wand and stunned the Mayor and disappeared.
Two years later the Mayor was finally unstunned!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!