Bad Day's

I was running for my life dare not to look back. Time running out it was chasing me. 20 minutes before…
“Hey you.” “What Jack” shouted Dermot looking weird. “Will you do a dare for lolly snakes?” “Of course Jack” screamed Dermot. “I dare you to go to the old creepy house”. “Ok” Dermot looking confused. Dermot went to old creepy house. Dermot looked through the window he saw nothing, I... I … Don’t like this house one single bit. Dermot went in mouse ruling the house. Crash! Bang! It came from the kitchen. I went to check it out. There it was it a big round man eating yellow thing…
Back to now. It felt like I have been running forever. My legs were getting tired, I ran past the beach so fast that the big round man eating yellow thing went crashing into the water. I went back to Jack, “hey you jack that was the worst dare you ever gave to me. “For that you need to give me a whole pack of lolly snakes”.
“Now I dare you to go into the water and swim with the sharks” screamed Dermot. “O yeah of course I will”. “But you have to come to”. “No way I’m coming”, “I will give another pack of lolly snakes”. I’m not going to fall for that trick again”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!