New School: Friends Or Fiends

Okay so here we are, I will introduce myself as Eli Splaine, I am 13 Years old and in Year 7. I go to this school in the United States named North school High. I live with my Mum and my little sister Lauren, My Mum is one of the nicest people, but she can get really mad sometimes. Just like the time, my sister trashed our apartment and you guessed it I got the blame! Also as you probably guessed my little sister Lauren is so annoying!

At school, they released this competition where you have to go around the neighborhood and sell Easter eggs for Easter. Anyways at school, there are bullies (like every school) but even worse the bullies pretend to be your friends! Just like the title Friends or Fiends, there is this one bully at my school named Milo he says every day,
"I am coming for you, Splaine!" Milo mouths
He threatens me every day for goodness sake! But luckily my friend Blaze helps and stands up for me.
"Thanks, Blaze you always help me so what about hanging out more?" I asked him
"Sure dude sounds great, what about a sleepover this Saturday?" He requested
"Sounds good to me!" I yelled back
But he was already walking away to his next class.

The next day was Friday the 1st of March and the bullies love that day so much because of the Pinch Punch first day of the month thing.
So truly that REALLY annoys me so much because the bullies pinch and punch so hard and the teachers don't even help us at all! Surprisingly the staff helped today and made us feel safe for once.
Anyways this morning we had History class which is my absolute favorite class ever! I am not really any good at Maths or English but History is my strong subject. We learned that in 1607 the British settlers arrived in Virginia and settled there and they were called "Free Settlers".

This afternoon when I got home from school my sister Lauren had her friends over which means it's not going to be good. Especially when heard a knock on the door. Turns out it was just my boss Jackson, yes I know what you are thinking how do you have a job when you are 13!
Well, Jackson is my Mum's friend who hired me one day because he thought I would be a good cook, the truth since then I have worked there and gotten paid every weekend because that's when I work. So today he came by to give me my pay which was $75! Yes, I get paid a lot for just cooking a few meals here and there.

Today is the day I get my sleepover with Blaze he said we could watch movies all night then play Xbox for a few hours then maybe a morning jog with his pet dog named Bolt after Usain Bolt because he is so fast! Then I told him that sounded great and I was looking forward to it, but then
"Lauren will be going on a sleepover as well Eli!" Yelled Mum as she cooked lunch
"Fine, I don't care!" I yelled back
"Fantastic!" she screeched
The thing is I had been teasing Lauren because she did not get one but now I regretted it.

" Hey dude how are you!" screamed Blaze
"Great yourself?" I screamed back
"Good thanks." spoke Blaze
From then on our sleepover went great we did exactly what we planned except for movies all night long but that's fine now.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!