Race Racer's Life

Chapter 1: My Story
This is back when I, Raven Stormacker, turned 19. I dedicated my life to save the innocent people from the clutches of evil. I was asked to yield many times but I had a plan up my sleeve. It was imperative for a vigilante to honour the people that have tried to save the world, but failed to protect themselves. I, Raven Stormacker, am Race Racer (Rr) and I save the world from the bad guys and their diabolical plans.
Chapter 2: The Bad Guys
There are many bad people out there. There has been 250 robberies in Australia at least this year. Somehow, it's all the same bad guys that keep robbing us and committing crimes. They keep escaping Katraz, which is a prison facility inbetween Australia and New Zealand in the Pacific Ocean. It is 250NM away from any densely populated areas. There are only 125 bad guys that have encountered Race Racer and none have escaped being captured. Race Racer has a big job.
Chapter 3: The Big Fight
Race Racer had to get to Newcastle to defeat Icy the Elemental Master of Ice. Race Racer had to use her Racerang to get Icy, but when the Racerang was so close to her, she froze the weapon and the ice also started to freeze me! Then I pressed a button that activated a flame sword that defrosted the ice. I put it closer to Icy, then she did a triple backflip into a mob of really bad people. There were about 75 or so of them. Race Racer was in a really big pickle. It was so big that she might need a sidekick to assist her. Will anyone be skilled enough to assist her and defeat the evil mob that contains around 75 people that are very hard to defeat?
To Be Continued...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!