Terrible Storm

One peaceful morning we woke up and the day before we were in the airplane coming back home. The peaceful morning started well , but things got a little bit bad afterwards. When we reached home we slept, after we woke up we got hit by a terrible storm ! There was hail, strong winds, flooding rain they all caused a lot of damage . Some of the damage’s were dent’s on the cars , house roof tiling were blown off also the power supply was gone for three days and the worst thing of all was it was summer ! So it was Boling hot ! Stuck with no lights no fun video games to play, it was like the aincent times. Finally the power supply was back but because of the electric boxes had a sudden start most of the electric boxes blasted ! And now electric gone for two weeks . Now we have to play other boring stuff , YOU CAN’T EVEN WATCH ANTHING unless you charge your power bank and charge your device and having data but nobody in our family has data. Spending those two terrible weeks without electricity was so horrible! Imagine if you were in my shoes, no devices ,no video games and no lights . Someone for my family screamed out THE ELECTRICITY IS BACK ! but I got use to live with electricity so I continued what I was doing . I guessed I should put my device on charge probably because the power is working .I felt a little bit excited once my device is charged. I started playing on my device and I realised how hard it was to be without my device after two days I was back to normal and I wandered when a nother TERRIBLE STORM WELL HAPPEN AGAIN?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!