Oliver's Big Adventure

Oliver the Atlantic Octopus was playing with the evil king Octopus and the Good Kind Octopus when his mum knocked on the door.
“You are 10 years old. You have to stop playing with your toys and you have to get a house in the dark gloomy ocean,” said mum.
“I will but can you pack me some cupcakes please?” said Oliver.
Soon they were ready so he set off into the dark gloomy mysterious depths. When he got there he was terrified. Two big eyes followed him. He swam as fast as he could. Then he looked behind him and it wasn’t a monster it was a whale.
The whale said ‘What’s your name?”
“I’m Oliver the Octopus,” said Oliver.
“My name is William the Whale. I’ll help you find a home.”
But just then a great white shark charged at Oliver and he swam to a rock and squeezed inside. The great white shark swam by and William hid under a blue piece of coral. So they swam off but Oliver stepped on a secret button that opened a big secret temple and inside the temple there was a map and the map led to a cave town. It took five days to get there. It was so beautiful that Oliver and William decided to live there forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!