Oliver Stole A Ring

In 1966, under the huge Western Sea, Oliver the Operational expert Octopus and Olympia the awesome Octopus (his mum’s aunty) lived together away from the big bad sharks. Oliver loved fleeing to the Northern Sea where there was a big, amazing, awesome, lovely land. He was an annoying, sly and evil octopus who hated annoying bad people.
The next day Oliver the Octopus went to the Northern Sea and saw a shiny silver ting and he wanted to have it but it was his friend’s special ring but he STOLE IT ANYWAY!! When he got home he felt so super dreadful about the silver ring. He hid it behind his back pretending the silver ring was a tiny present. Olympia said “Is that a present for me?”
Oliver then said “Sorry it’s not.”
Olympia was extremely sad! Then she flounced into her huge den. After that his friends fetched Oliver and said “Where’s the awesome ring?”
“I don’t know,” Oliver lied dreadfully.
After that Oliver the skipped to his big den. He was concerned about Olympia then while Olympia wasn’t looking Oliver hid it behind the white eggs.
A few days later, Oliver the Octopus dropped the shiny ring and Olympia saw the silver ring and said “YOU STOLE YOUR FRIENDS RING!”
Then Oliver said “Yes.”
After a few minutes of miserableness Olympia said angrily “GIVE IT BACK!”
Later he gave it back to his friends and said “Sorry.”
Then he said “he would never steal ever again and always ask for the shiny jewellery even if it was extremely expensive.”
For the 365 days he did not steal anything at all! He never ever tried to steal anything like gold jewellery again. Oliver the Octopus never stole again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!