Ollie The Amazing Robber

There once was an octopus. His name was Ollie the Octopus. It was the nineteenth of December 2017 at Muscle Beach. He lived in a deep, dark, cave. He was jealous, sneaky and cheeky. Ollie the Octopus's neighbour's name was Clinger the Clam. Clinger was the richest animal in the beach and had travelled around the whole world. Clinger the Clam and Ollie the Octopus were extremely good friends.
The bad thing was Ollie was poor so he started to steal from Clinger the Clam's silver, shiny clean house! He was stealing Clinger's golden pearls. Then Ollie the Octopus said "I am now a robber. Ha ha ha ha!" Lots of creatures were encouraging him not to but he would not listen. His house was flowing with shiny, gold, expensive, tiny pearls. He now had a black leather jacket that he really liked to wear because he was a top secret agent. He had learned all the robber moves — like parkour.
Just then he thought about his friends and how sad he was making them. He decided to stop stealing and gave the pearls back to Clinger the Clam a month later. Lots of animals came together for a big, extremely happy celebration because Ollie the Octopus had stopped stealing from Clinger his nice neighbour. Every animal in Venice Beach was a lot happier and they got what they wanted. Clinger and Ollie were good friends again plus they were a lot happier and they did interesting stuff together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!