Kermit And Pink Panther's Adventure In The City!

Kermit and Pink Panther were the best of friends. Every day they would meet up with each other. A week after they had eaten at Domino's, they decided to explore the wonderful city! They hopped on the bus and showed the driver their ‘My Way’ card. He approved the ‘My Way’ card then and sat down on a seat. The bus that they rode on was going to the Australian War Memorial (AWM). When they arrived, they straight away went to the First World War section. They liked all the cannons the most because they were massive. When they left they hopped on another bus that was going to Questacon! They walked on the super long ramp that was going up to all the showcases of things that they have. Kermit and Pink Panther liked the Space Showcase because they always liked to look at the planets through their telescope. Once again, they hopped on a bus and their second last stop was at the Old Parliament House. They really liked the room where the Government would run all the debates.
Kermit and Pink Panther went to their last stop. BIG SPLASH! Kermit and Pink Panther really enjoyed the gigantic slides the best! Kermit and Pink Panther decided to eat Hungry Jacks because they were quite peckish! Kermit and Pink Panther loved their adventure and they wanted to visit the city again.
When Kermit and Pink Panther went back to school the next day, they told EVERYONE in their grade what an amazing adventure they had! When the Principal heard of their adventure, she said that everyone in Macaroni School could go to… you guessed it! BIG SPLASH! And afterwards they could all go to McDonalds! They all agreed that the day that they just had was the best day ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!