Rainbow Spotitis

Rainbow spotitis

“Ouch what's that oh no i've got rainbow spots all over me wait there's more and more, MUUUUUM! I need to go to the doctors”. wait let's rewind to the start. Hi i’m Harley I lived a normal life until now, i’m currently 11 years old and covered in these weird spots when I was younger nothing like this ever happened I was an ordinary baby just a bit annoying but wasn't everyone and then I was an even more annoying toddler but I grew out of it eventually. Anyway back to the story these weird spots all over me well I went to the doctors and they told me it would just get better itself but it has been a month and I have been homeschooled because of what the other kids might think of me meanwhile they still haven't gone away. I went back to the doctors and they told me I have rainbow spotitis like what even is that i've never heard of that but I manage getting it didn't I.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!