Makka Pakka's Life

Makka pakka’s life
Makka pakka is sitting in the woods, makka pakka is cleaning his rocks, makka pakka is riding his tricycle, makka pakka is having fun,
Makka pakka needs to go potty, makka pakka finds a tree. HEY! DON'T LOOK i’m doing my business! He says, he finishes, he finds upsy daisy in her bed, he asks her on a date, makka pakka is having even more fun. NEXT DAY, makka pakka wakes up, makka pakka cleans his rocks, makka pakka throws them at his brother (papper pakka), papper pakka is angry, papper pakkas head fall off, makka pakka happy, but he has papper pakkas germs on his rocks, makka pakka cleans his rocks again, makka pakka goes outside, makka pakka eat ice cream, he like ice cream, upsy daisy sees him, she come over, she eat his ice cream, makka pakka not like that, makka pakka eat upsy daisy, oh no here come the tombliboos, they want ice cream too, makka pakka eat tombliboo 1, then tombliboo 2, then tombliboo 3, makka pakka is full of food, he can't eat the rest of his ice cream, that is bad, makka pakka likes ice cream, and he wants it, he not happy, makka pakka is very fat, he cant move, here comes ickle pickle, ickle pickle is hungry, here comes the ninky nonk, so makka pakka and ickle get on and ickle pickle go to a restaurant. While makka pakka still trying to get on the ninky nonk, makka pakka finally gets on, he drives up the trees, on the leaves, up mountains, down mountains, and on the clouds, now makka pakka is home, he doesn't feel well after going around the whole planet five times…, now he in his lounge room playing chess with himself, it not fun, so he play barbies, he loves it!, he stares at his dolls and decide who he want as new girlfriend, he chooses Ken, because he pretty.
Da End



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!