Kitten Or Man


Hello my name is Manua and I have a kitten called Felix. Felix is a black and white cat, he loves cuddles and he loves playing with us. Sometimes he front flips of the chairs and lands on his feet.

We bought Felix at the pet rescue shop in Canberra. Now it is lunch time and Mum Cooke’s an omelette. Mum called us for lunch and we all went to the wooden dinner table. The omelette was great. I said to Mum “ lunch was e-e-g-s-t-r-a good.

After lunch I went to play monopoly with my two brothers. It was fun for us but not for Felix. So I decided we should play with Felix. I rolled the red ball nice and fast for him to chase and he ran super fast. After a little while I went to do my homework and part of that was the ten minutes of reading time. I started to read my book, Broken Glass

when suddenly I felt something soft and fluffy! It was Felix trying to jump onto my chair and look at me read. Felix can really be a cheeky kitten. After the telephone bell rang for us to stop reading. Mum told my brothers and I had to take our showers. After my shower I went to the table and ate dinner though it was a vegetable soup so you can say I drank my dinner. After dinner I said to Mum “ dinner was s-o-u-p-er good.” The next day it was Easter and my big brother went to do some cycling. After one of my brothers came to me and said where is Felix. I checked to see where he could be.But the cat was no where to be found. No one had seen Felix anywhere this morning. My two little brothers and I were searching everywhere, even the front door from where my big brother had left to ride his bike. We still didn’t find Felix. Mum that we will find him after the chocolate treasure hunt.

It had been so long we haven’t had chocolate though I was still worried about Felix.


After a while someone knocked at our door, I thought it was going to be my big brother but it wasn’t. It was an old man with a long and thick beard, I thought I had seen this man before. He told us he was checking on our swimming pool. Then he left without saying a word and my brother was back when he left. My brother said Felix was outside with an other cat. I didn’t think of looking outside.The man we saw was not even near the swimming pool. I wonder why he was here. While breakfast I asked mum what he was doing but they told me not to worry about him. Then we had fun with Felix. I knew I shouldn’t be thinking of the man but he was weird. Then we just talked about Felix and completely forgot about the man.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!