That Night

Chapter 1 #Blankchapter
As I crept down the murderer’s hallway I… Oh hi! I didn’t see you. I don’t want to tell you this, but I kinda need to tell you now because your already involved. I’ll tell you later! I’m Lucy, I’m Class Artist and class favourite (that means the whole class loves me). I have long, light blue hair and ocean blue eyes. Oh! And lots of freckles. I like to wear my hair out but mum makes me wear it in a high ponytail.
My friend’s names are, Olive-head, sorry I tease my friends a lot, so there’s Olivia, Ariana and Rebecca. I can go on all day but that’s some of them!
Chapter 2 #Creepy
As I crept down the murderer’s hallway, I remembered one thing. I forgot to contact Olivia! I quickly got my hand and dived into my pocket. There was a cookie a piece of paper from my teacher that said that I’m the best. And my phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Olivia. Five seconds later I heard Olivia creep through the back door. “Wow! You’re quick!” I whispered. “Why are we here again?” whispered Olivia. “Well you know how this is a murderer’s house...” I began, “you know Rebecca, she’s one of my other friends…” “Yes! Rebecca is my friend too!” whispered Olivia. “Yesterday at school there was a lock down because that murderer broke into the school at recess. The whole school was under lockdown and Rebecca didn’t know because she was in the toilet. She came out the corridor the teachers never lock and he kidnaped her!” I whispered. “What!” whispered Olivia. “Yes he kidnaped her.” “Sorry, Ariana just texted me saying that the dinner party is cancelled,” whispered Olivia. “But that’s terrible!” whispered Olivia. “What are we going to do?” whispered Olivia. “Break her free,” I replied.
Chapter 3 #Ew!
I’m sure that you have seen lots of animal heads hanging from walls in your life, but not human heads! There were hundreds of human heads hanging from this guy’s wall! It was horrible! It made me want to throw up. I hated it! I quickly but quietly ripped some of the heads off the wall… but I should not have done it. The room the horrible guy was in, was silent.
I froze in shock! “Lucy, are you ok?” whispered Olivia. “The guy is coming out of the, the, the, he is coming out of the living room? The bedroom? The killer room! He’s coming out of a room!” I whispered. “Well!... hide, come on!” replied Olivia.
We found a small table and hid. I saw Olivia climb in the drawer. The killer walked past the table, there was a crack. It was Olivia. The killer stepped back, he stared at the drawer. “Meh” whispered the killer. He kept walking. I got out of my hiding place really easily, but Olivia struggled a lot. The drawer opened, “Can I have some help?” whispered Olivia. I pulled Olivia out of the drawer. “Ouch,” whispered Olivia. I didn’t reply. We both crawled towards the killer. “Yes! I need those tickets now!” The killer was on the phone. “Lucy, he’s planning on getting away and maybe with Rebecca!” whispered Olivia. “Oh no he won’t!” I whispered back. “You find Rebecca! I’ll call the Police,” I whispered. Olivia went to find Rebecca and called the Police. Five seconds later the Police showed up. “Wow everyone is so fast!” I whispered. Olivia came back with Rebecca and the Police broke the door down. “The killer is going to jail!” yelled Olivia. “What killer?” replied Rebecca. “You were going to die!” yelled Olivia. “Whaaaaattttt!!!” yelled Rebecca. “Yeah! You were going to die!” I yelled. “Wow! I’m dumb!” replied Rebecca. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!