My Sister

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

You wipe the tears from my face and take me to a better place.
You always know how to make me smile, You've known how to do that for a while.

You are my light when it is dark, you are my warmth when it is cold.
And I know that you'll always have my back, Even when we're tired and old.

You're my bestest friend, You've always been,
Even when fight, Even when you're mean.

If someone asked me, right here right now, who do I trust the most in the world?
I'd simply smile and then reply, "Of course my sister! She is my world!"

I love you with all my heart. I love you with all my soul.
You're everything and more to me, To just be like you is my goal.

You're my friend, You're my teacher,
You're my life, You're my sister.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!