The 4F Incident

Okay, everybody thinks that spiders can't jump but I am here to prove we ca... I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mr Barry Huntsman and my job is to scare the living daylights out of Year Four children. Now back to the story. So it was a normal day in 4F and I was climbing up the wall when my agency called - Super Scary Spiders- which made me fall about 1 inch down the wall. Well, that made everybody scream. Mr Teacher said "Calm down, spiders can't jump". My agent heard everything through the headset I was wearing and she said that was my queue to prove him wrong! She then told me to jump off the wall and onto the floor so that's what I did - I jumped but I jumped and completely missed the floor and landed on the music speaker (not my best move). Mr Teacher wheeled me outside! I was hiding in the speaker but I popped out of nowhere and screamed at the top of my lungs "I'M BACK!" Mr Teacher then screamed "IT CAN TALK! THE MONSTER CAN TALK!". Well basically the whole school heard him and for some reason the office put the whole school on lockdown, thinking the school was under attack by monsters! Back in class 4F, Mr Teacher caught me in a tub and threw me off the balcony! Well, he thought he did - I actually parachuted down on a tiny spider parachute and threw a splatty spider and some PVA glue on the ground that I dyed red to look like blood. After all that drama I flew away on the bird plane that went to Never Land. (It didn't really but it was a nice trip).

I did one lap of Australia and now I'm back at Kariong Mountains Public School. I went back to class 4F as soon as possible. I climbed back up the wall and screamed as loud as possible "I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I'M BACK". It was wonderful to hear the screams of terror from 4F once again. Then the bell rang for lunch - now it was time to put my plan to take over the world into action. Ooh if it goes well I might get some money, I could move out of my mums basement, I could get an apartment HALLALUJA! Anyway I was just putting the finishing touches to my plan, waiting for the bell to ring and the kids to come back when my enemy flew in - a spider eating bird! I screamed and scuttled down the wall racing for the window but sadly as you know birds are quite fast so he easily outrun me. So here I am now, hiding in this nest, planning my next escape. I'll be back!



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!