Zoe's Life

BANG!!! Lightning struck the old creepy house.

Ok let me introduce my self my name is Hailey and I will be reading a book called Zoe’s life. Zoe Green is a little girl who lived with her mum named Sally Green and step dad named Bob Williams, that is always mean to Zoe. Sally and Bob they haven’t got married yet Zoe did not want them to get married. One night there was a storm and lightning struck the old creepy house across the road from Zoe. Her parent’s were still asleep, so she went over to see if the people in the house were ok. She knocked on the door knock, knock, knock the sound echoed, a man grabbed Zoe’s arm and coved her mouth. He said slowly “do you know how you live with your step dad I’m your real dad if you don’t believe me ask your mum my name is Sam Green” Zoe nearly fainted. They talked for hours in the morning she told her mum, she said it was true. Zoe let her dad come over but Sally just shut the door on him. Zoe tried to get them to go on a date but Sally refused to. Finally Zoe knew it was useless but she screamed until Zoe got sick of it so she stopped, she tried everything to get them back together. When she was just about to give up she thought of a great idea. She sold every thing in her room even her favourite pig toy. Finally Zoe got enough money to buy a trip to Hawaii. So they asked her step dad to see if it was ok for them to go he didn’t care he hated Sally and Zoe any way so he just walked out the door. She told her mum they were just going, not her real dad but Zoe’s real dad was coming, just in another plane. Zoe didn’t want to lie she just didn’t want her mum to freak out. The day after they got there they went to the beach Zoe’s dad was there too when they saw each other they remembered how much they loved each other, Zoe’s plan worked Sally and Sam couldn’t remember why they broke up. They went on a lovely cruise they came back and got remarried all there friends came, and Zoe bought them a puppy and named it Axel. But nobody knows were Zoe’s step dad went. They lived happy ever after.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!