Transformers, Robots In Disguise

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time Autobot Drift and one of his Minicons were helping Bumblebee. They were fixing Fixit, who kept repeating himself “escape...escape...escape”. Meantime, Fixit was also downloading something for Bumblebee.
Cadet Strongarm was out on a mission capturing a Decepticon Octopunch. She came back with Octopunch captured! While that was happening, Grimlock was practising being cool. Then Grimlock helped Bumblebee fix Fixit. So they all worked together as a team. Then the alarm bell rang. All the Autobots transformed: Autobot Drift is a car; Strongarm is a Police Car; Bumblee is a normal car; Grimlock is a dinosaur; Fixit doesn’t transform. He just stays there. The Autobots who had transformed left the base to capture another Decepticon, called Bisk.
While they were gone, Fixit kept downloading something for Bumblebee. It was a defence mechanism so if there was an intruder they could quickly catch them! Just when it was downloaded, it was triggered, and Fixit knew there was someone in their base. So Fixit called the crew back. The crew came back as soon as they had caught Bisk, and they helped Fixit to catch the next bad guy. They used their weapons to disable him and then put him in a pod. It was the Decepticon Starscream.
So they captured Octopunch and Starscream and Bisk. Fixit was done and working properly and three Decepticons were captured. The Autobots were having a good start to the day.
But, all the other Decepticons still needed to be captured. Springload was one of the Decepticon leaders and he wanted to release the Decepticons who had been caught.
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!