Kidnapped

“Who are you and why are you in my house?” I scream, as the bulky men push me to the floor. “We are here for the money, jewels and your parents,” the biggest man exclaims with a smile covering his fat face. “But my parents don’t have a safe, they especially don’t keep those valuable things lying around,” I say trying not to give it away, but the man must have been smart because the smile on his face just got more smug. “Get her in the van,” Mr Smarty Pants cries. (That was the official name I gave him, as I did not like him or his colleagues.)
“My life is officially over I will never get out of this van,” I mutter to myself with a huge frown on my face. I could feel tears running down my cheeks as the car screeches down a street. I was so tired that I fell asleep while I was being kidnapped. I was bad at staying awake when something horrible is about to happen.
“BOOM!” My head jerks up as I am suddenly awake from my sleep. I can hear fire engines, ambulances and police in the distance getting closer and closer. I try to sit up but a terrible pain shoots up both of my legs. I attempt to move my arms but all I get is the same pain. I felt horrible, every part of my body ached. Ten minutes later I realise I am in a hospital bed, it feels like I am lying on a bed of rocks. A nurse walked into the room with a needle, all I could remember was feeling a sharp pain in my right shoulder.
I wake up panting; my whole body is covered with sweat and pain. The lights in the room turn on and a nurse comes running in with a clipboard, pen and a very worried look on her face. “Are you okay?” She whispers in a very concerned voice. “Yes servant,” I say as she looks very much like a maid that walks around my house with all the other maids. The lady had the most surprised look on her face, in all the years she’s been working at the hospital she had never been called servant before.
After that night, the hospital was very chaotic, everyone was arguing about how to contact my parents and what their phone number was. But no one knew and they could have asked me! But they didn’t. Finally someone approached and asked and I told her what the number was and my parents picked me up from the hospital...
“Darling, wake up you’ve slept in,” I could hear my mum’s voice. MY MUM’S VOICE! I jump out of bed and hug my mum then I run downstairs and hug my dad. He said I was late for school, but I didn’t care, I was at home, safe and sound and I realised it was all just a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!