Heaven Could Be Real

Her hair was waving in the wind as she was running home. She was racing her brother. As she was running there was a CRASH, her brother was run over by a car.
Francesca loves ice cream and her mum. Francesca’s brother is Tim he loves chicken and motorbikes. There mum is Alice she loves her children and her house. They all live in America, Francesca is eleven Tim is seven and Alice is thirty-two their dad died when Francesca was three.
It all started when they were walking to the grocery store they had to get dinner and as they were walking back they decided to do a running race. Tim said “Yes”. So, the race was on. As they said, “Go”. Their mum yelled, “Don’t go near the road”, “Francesca was winning, Tim was behind his heart was racing as he tried to look for a short cut. He could only see the road and the way he was going. He thought to himself, what way will I win the road is quicker but dangerous, there are no cars. The way I am going is safer Francesca is ahead I am just going to take the road, So I ran across the road, I saw a car, I tried to run faster but I couldn’t. My legs froze like time stopped. Was I dead? No, I couldn’t be that’s impossible but then I heard a scream.
It sounded like Francesca was…. Screaming. My mind froze. As I got up time was still frozen, I looked around as everyone was surrounding me. It was like I was half dead. I saw my mum and my sister screaming. I try to walk but I fall in pain. I look down at myself, I had cuts running down my legs. Blood was everywhere. My hands felt numb. I went to lay back down on the ground. Time started, again I heard an ambulance, people screaming, mum crying. Francesca was crying on her knees. I had no idea what was going on, the police were there, so was the ambulances officers. when I tried to stand up again, mum came running and hugged me and put me in the ambulance. Francesca came too. I spoke to mum and asked, “What happened” she Stopped crying and she said “You where run over by a car and you have cuts everywhere, she said it was pretty bad. The ambulance doors opened.
Mum was now happy that I was getting better but then I fainted. I got up in a strange place there was clouds all around me. I saw people walking then disappearing, then someone hugged me. I was wondering who it was, then I remembered the photos of Dad. I said, “Dad”. He said, Yes but here I’m Jesus. “I gasped my, dad is Jesus and I’m in heaven. Dad said “bye.” Then I woke up in another place but then I fell again, and I was in heaven I’m gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!