I OPEN A DOOR 2 CRASH ZONE!!

Chapter one, the adventure starts


I was coming back from Will-Daley’s Birthday party, after it I snuck him into my Dad’s big white four wheel drive car.My Dad did not notice. When we all got home Will and I secretly went into my room. when we were playing we saw something on the floor of my room. It was a trapdoor! Will and I quietly went into it. we were in a small room under my house. I saw a old door in the corner of the mysterious room. Suddenly my annoyed parents find out that will is in my room, We quickly go out of the old room and...three minutes later...I am in my room, not allowed to come out for an hour. I secretly go into the trapdoor on the floor of my room. I see that strange door again. I go up to it. I see the word dooooooooooooom on it. I go into it. Everything around me started swirling and swirling and swirling. I start to see trees big ones to. I see will-daley and some more friends to. we start to walk and walk then we come to the bottom of a cliff. There was heaps of fog everywhere. Some of the foggy fog cleared. We could see a big metal door covered in plants and vines. We all tried to open it.It was to heavy. So we just made a huge fling shot that shoots boulders. It was really easy to make. We just got some trees that Will cut down with a chainsaw. We did some carving and some other stuff to. When we made it we started to load it up then we winded and winded and winded then stopped it fired a huge...NOTE it was a painful surgery for the door I happily thought. Ok lets get back on with the story now.so it shot a huge bolder and the door busted open with a bang like this:BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

So we just walk in. I see what seems to be another portal. We all scurried in. It swirls and swirls and swirls. I see a big computer. I walk up to it...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!