Watch Out!

One day a teenager named “John” was trying to get attention from his parents, but they just ignored John, so he went ahead and got his friend Nathan over at his house.
John and Nathan took John’s Parents phone and booked a campsite for them at Adelaide Brownhill Creek Tourist Park, and so they also took their mum’s car and drove to Adelaide Brownhill Creek Tourist Park. After that John and Nathan went to their place and then got told off by a park ranger, and then they went to the cops.
They got taken to the police caravan and first they both got breath tested to see if they were drinking, they were fine about that but they had been trespassing on somebody else's land.
Suddenly they had to go to prison and live in there for 10 years. They were very sad but then their friend Joe broke them out, as Joe drove his car into John and Nathan’s cell.
Then John and Nathan went to Joe and said, “what could we do to repay you Joe?” Joe then said, “One billion dollars”. John and Nathan Said “Erm… no”, then Joe said, “How about 1 thousand dollars?”
John and Nathan Said Back “SURE.”
So, then they were the most wanted boys in the world so everyone was looking for them. They went to the bank and told everyone to put their hands up, so everyone did, then they told them “give us all the cash and load it in the truck”. They followed that instruction and then they left.
Next, they went to the candy store and robbed that as well and took all the money and candy. They then headed to area 51 and killed the aliens but first they robbed the aliens from area 51.
Finally they bought a Lamborghini Urus and rushed to United Airlines, caught a flight to Darwin, then they got killed by a Russian, and the police thanked the Russian. The Russian went ahead and killed the cop and did the exact same things Joe, Nathan and John did.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!