Oh Really Piggy?

Ok, let's imagine this! In a small house between two big mountains there was a fat and greedy little pig called Piggy. His owner Pat was a chubby and mushy looking man with a very long moustache.
Piggy was spoilt, and I mean really spoilt. If you had a scale to measure someone's spoiltness, Piggy would go completely of the scale. Everyday Piggy's weight increased significantly. Pat thought Piggy was about to explode, so he bought a Piggy weight loss machine. [pretty good name right] and I can honestly tell you this Piggy could not even bare the machine for even 1 millisecond! Piggy tried to run for his life, but you see, Piggy couldn't run. He was so fat and mushy that he couldn't even move one leg! So Piggy's owner lifted Piggy up [with all his might] and he placed Piggy down on the pig losing weight machine. Piggy's owner pressed the GO button and Piggy was off! Every time Piggy ran, the machine got faster and faster! Within 5 hours, Piggy had developed Biceps, Triceps and Hiceps. Piggy wasn’t sure if Hiceps was a muscle, but if it was, Piggy would definitely have at least 4 of them. When Piggy's owner had come out too see how Piggy was going, he instantly screamed in great horror.
Piggy's owner rushed to Piggy, looked down Piggy's mouth and called, "Piggy, are you in this incredibly muscular pig?” Piggy snorted and he tried to say, "NO you dumb man, it’s me Piggy," but instead this is what came out, "Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink." Tears started filling up in Piggy's owner’s eyes. “Right,” thought Piggy, “Time to get some sense into this man,” so Piggy smacked his owner on the face very hard. Instantly Piggy's owner had said, “Piggy is that really you?” Piggy's owner’s eyes filled up with happy tears. "Oh my Piggy, my beautiful Piggy," Piggy's owner was squeezing Piggy tremendously now. "C'mon inside and we can have Pizza for dinner tonight." Piggy refused to have pizza for dinner because he was on a very strict diet. The next day, Piggy had changed a lot. And Oh My Thor, Piggy was now fatter and mushier than ever! Piggy had been eating McDonalds, Red Rooster, KFC, French Fries and Fairy Floss all through the night. “Oh really Piggy?” Pat had said the next day. Piggy just smiled.
From that day on, Piggy kept on kept on eating non stop … Until he exploded!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!