The Egyptian Capture

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, John, Jane, and James lived in the pyramid. John is the daddy and Jane and James are his sons. They are mummies that the Egyptians buried. They always travel and they came back at night.
One day, they travelled to Africa. They had fun in the desert. Meanwhile in Egypt, Ronald the robber wanted to steal John’s, Jane’s and James’s money. He wants to be a hero by giving the Egyptians money because the Egyptians are so poor. He started to open the door, but it was locked. He tried and tried and tried, but he couldn’t so he goes on top of the pyramids. He waited and waited and waited for the mummies to come back. He hoped that they are too tired to lock the door.
When they came back, Ronald slid down to the front door. Back inside, John forgot to lock the door. Then he put the children to sleep. Then he started to clean the house. Then Ronald crept in and he shot John. He fell down, but when John get back up, he ran away to his bedroom. Jane and James went to his bedroom. He told them what happened, he told them what to do and what hurts. Then they went out to search for Ronald and when they found him, Ronald shot a lot of bullets. BOOM BOOM BOOM… He shot lots of bullets until they all ran out. Then Jane and James used their superpower to kill him. Jane used his super-laser from his finger and James used his super-shield just in case they are in danger.
Then the Egyptians woke up because they heard the fight. Then when the Egyptians went to the pyramids, Jane and James got in trouble. Then John offered them some money and James thought they can change Ronald into a mummy. And when Ronald was a mummy, they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!