Unauthorised Experiment

In an ordinary school, there was a boy named Malcolm and he was one of the Adventurous boys in his school. One day a teacher left the school control room door open and Malcolm walked in. Malcolm was quite intelligent so he could work out what most of the things were in the control room. Later, at first break Malcolm went back into the control room and did some experiments with the chemicals, but as he was doing his experiments he created fire!

When the fire started it was in a beaker but Malcolm was scared of Fire so he dropped the beaker and ran outside. While everyone else was enjoying lunch they spotted a fire and then the fire alarm sounded. As the alarm went off the school bell rang but nobody could hear it because they were all screaming. The teachers were trying to heard the children up but all the children were running around like crazy cats because they were so scared.

Finally, the Fire Brigade came and calmed everybody down and more importantly, they put the fire out. The next day the principal of the school came back to evaluate the damage, when he was driving to the school he couldn’t see a thing as there was quite an amount of smoke still puffing out of the school. The Fire Brigade was investigating the fire, they worked out that it started in the control room, so they went into the control room and tested the DNA. The day Malcolm got the phone call his parents were in shock!

Malcolm was called by the school to go and help fix the damage for 3 days. Later that day Malcolm saw the principal and the principal marched up to him and said “why were you in the school control room on the day of the fire and experimenting without my permission!” As Malcolm was a quiet but curious boy, he didn’t answer which infuriated the principle. Malcolm’s parents were understandably very disappointed, he was grounded until he was 16 years old but they did eventually forgive him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!