A Brave 9 Year Old Kid

Crash!.....Rosey woke-up “must have been a dream” Rosey said to herself. She closed her eyes and put her head back on the pillow, as she did, CRASH!!!!!! Rosey jumped and fell out of bed. She put her elbows on the side of her bed so her hands were on her cheeks. She thought “I really out do myself”, and with that she was down the first step.

Rosey slowly, carefully and dramatically went down the stairs, she saw a shadow. It looked like a skinny person with a hoodie and a bag tied to his belt. Rosey slowly looked around the corner she saw the man, the man saw her too.

“Gee you’re FAT!” Rosey said surprised. “In your shadow you looked skinny” the man looked red on his face with smoke coming out of his ears. He started chasing Rosey, Rosey ran straight to the front door. Rosey jumped the gate into the neighbours backyard. The man was slow, well more like very slow (personally I think it was because of his weight…. Just saying).

The man finally came over the gate and shone the torch on Rosey, she was holding two chains, the man took two steps back. Rosey thought of the meanest thing she could think of, “alabaster cry baby” and with that, she let go of the chains and the big, hungry cattle bit the man. Soon the police came and Rosey got free hot chocolate!

Happy ending for almost everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!