Lee-Lee And Luke's Mind Blowing Adventure.

Lee-Lee was a white Lion. She was very smart. One day her friend came and knocked on Lee-Lee’s door, “Whatever are you doing here?!” asked Lee-Lee. “I’ve come around for tea remember?” said her friend Luke . “Oh yes” Lee-Lee replied. As they sat down Luke said, “You need to get a job” “Ok, but what job?” replied Lee-Lee. “Well since your very smart how about computer programming?” suggested Luke. “Oh you’re a genius!” shouted Lee-Lee.

After that Lee-Lee went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. When she came back Luke was gone! Lee-Lee trembled with fear. She saw a black shape whiz past her tea which was on the table. She was terrified! She called her mum….no answer. She roared, Lee-Lee was so scared. She sat down and had her tea. The tea was poisoned! It was all because of the black figure she had seen. She fell asleep because of the poison. The black shape was a monster and his name was Serpine. He had a sack and Luke was in it!

When Lee-Lee woke up she found herself in a black stormy castle, lightening struck! Oh no, where in the world am I? Just then she heard a sound, it was Luke! Then she realised it was pitch black and she was in a net! She tried to rip the net, it took her half an hour to rip it. When she did she wandered around and found a light switch and turned it on. Lee-Lee was so surprised she was in an attic! There was a small rug in the corner for her to sleep on or as she thought.

“Luke”, Lee-Lee called, “yea”, Luke called back. “Oh Luke I am so relieved I thought you were gone for good. Where are you?” called Lee-Lee, “I’m to your left in a cage” Luke called back. Lee-Lee could see Luke hanging from the ceiling in a cage. “Where’s the key to the lock?” asked Lee-Lee. “Over there” Luke said, pointing to a small key hanging from a hook. “Well”, said Lee-Lee, “I think I can reach up there to grab the key and open your cage”. “That would be awesome. Give it a shot” Luke called out. Lee-Lee stood on her tippy-toes and grabbed the key. She quickly reached up and unlocked Luke’s cage. “Yippee!” screamed Luke “Thanks!”. “No time to celebrate” Lee-Lee said “We’ve got to get out of here!”.

There was one locked door and a glassless window to the room, but it would be a long way down if you jumped out. How would they escape? An idea struck! Lee-Lee could knit a rope for them with the knitting needles and wool in her bag. It would take her quite a while to knit a rope long enough to reach the ground outside, but they had to give it a try!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!