Aliens Versus Ninjas

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Crash went the alien ship! Zap! The door opened and then it got all smoky. The aliens’ master flew out of the ship. His name was Doom and he had a spiky helmet, spiky black armour, spiky black boots and a golden helmet. He had two helmets because he had two heads. Then the aliens and the alien master fought the ninjas. The ninjas’ names were Bird, Bubble and Karate Cactus, and their powers were gravity, smoke, wood, wind, glass, mountain and rock. They fought with weapons. The aliens had ten crystals that could explode. The ninjas wanted the crystals because if they exploded them, they could get so many goodies. The ninjas fought so much that the aliens gave up and didn’t want the crystals anymore because it was too dangerous to have them. The aliens quickly jumped in their ship and they zoomed off to space. The ninjas had a party because they won the competition. They exploded the crystals and got the goodies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!