Jelly Day

Just another day at school, I thought as I walked into class. But I was horribly wrong. There was a terrible fart noise and Mr Hazel turned into blue jelly! Then a student, then another and another and another - the whole class had turned into jelly!

I raced to tell Bob, I knew he was in the toilet and always leaves the door open. As I ran, I heard screams and more fart noises. Then I knew… the whole town would soon be jelly. When I reached the toilet, there was another horrible fart noise. I peered down the toilet, Bob was red and lumpy jelly in the toilet!
“Bob are you okay?” I said.
“Yes,” Bob replied, “but I’m wet.”
“What are those black things in you? Watermelon seeds I’m guessing?”
“Yep!” Bob replied. Then I had an idea…

The whole town was jelly except me. If I took a sample of my blood and put a bit on everyone, maybe they would turn back to normal. I raced home and took a sample of my blood and tested it on my dad and it worked! So I raced around the town and put a pinch on everyone. Slowly, the town started to turn back to normal. Lastly, I turned the Mayor back to normal. He gave me an award in front of the whole town and from that point on, I was the town’s greatest hero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!