Magic Pens

Once upon a time there lived a boy named Peter. He loved adventures. Every time he had spare time, he would go out to the huge estate his parents owned.
One day while he was adventuring, he saw something on the ground that he had never seen ever. He bent down to take it to have a closer look.
The mysterious object did not look like anything Peter had seen before, ever!
The object really looked like a nice white coloured but it felt weird.
“Hello” said the Voice.
Peter looked around and saw nobody except for him and the mysterious white pen.
“Hello” said the Voice.
Peter realized that it was the pen.
“Finally, you have seen me. I have been observing you. You look like someone who could do a secret mission for me.” the Pen said quite quickly.
“Ok, I will do it” said Peter confidently
“Good. I am the red pen” said the pen as it turned from white to red.
“Your mission is to find my friends the orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet pens before the enemy does.” said the Pen.
“The enemy?” Peter shuddered.
“Yes!” The Pen replied.
“Why should I try to get it from the enemy?” asked the curious Peter.
“Because I and the other pens are magic pen. If you draw something, it will transform from a boring old picture to a real-life object! So, if it falls into the enemies’ hands they can make many evil things with my friends!” replied the Red pen.
“Oh no! That is horrible! So where is the first group of pens?” asked Peter.
“In Lake Erwin” replied the Red pen.
“That’s this lake” said Peter in alarm.
“I know. Now use me to draw a swimsuit.” ordered the Red pen.
So, Peter drew a swimsuit and dived down into Lake Erwin. There in the water he could see somebody holding the orange, yellow and green pens.
Peter knew how to trick them. He drew a shark with the red pen and it swam toward the enemy. The enemy was so frightened that they dropped the pens. Quickly Peter grabbed the orange, yellow and green pens.
“Where are the next group of pens?” Peter asked.
“They are in an ancient temple in the jungle.” replied the four pens in unison.
Then Peter had an idea. He swam out of the water and drew an eagle and they flew to the jungle fast. When they reached the jungle, Peter drew a map to locate the temple. When he located the temple, he told the eagle to fly inside. When Peter, the eagle and the four pens went inside and grabbed the blue, indigo and violet pens then they saw two things. Firstly, they had arrived earlier than the enemy. So, the enemy probably gave up. Secondly, they had all the magical pens.
“Thank you” exclaimed the seven pens in unison. “Thank you very much”
“You are very welcome” said the delighted Peter.
The seven pens decided that they would live with Peter. So, Peter went home with his new magical pens full of happiness.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!